By Ping Wang
High-speed turnouts, a key know-how for high-speed railways, have a good effect at the secure and sturdy operating of high-speed trains. Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: idea and purposes, comprehensively introduces the technical features and necessities of high-speed turnouts, together with layout theories and strategies of turnout format geometry, wheel and rail kin, tune stiffness, welded turnout, turnout conversion, turnout parts, and manufacture and laying applied sciences of turnouts.
Analyzing the operational difficulties of China’s high-speed turnout specifically, this e-book discusses the keep watch over of constitution irregularity, nation irregularity, geometrical irregularity and dynamic irregularity through the layout, manufacture, laying, and upkeep of turnouts. on the finish of this reference booklet, the writer offers high-speed turnouts administration equipment, upkeep criteria, checking out and tracking know-how, and upkeep expertise. Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: conception and Applications will allow railway technicians around the globe to increase an in-depth wisdom of the layout, manufacture, laying, and upkeep know-how of high-speed turnouts.
- The first ebook on the planet to concentration explicitly on high-speed turnouts, together with layout, development, upkeep and administration of excessive velocity turnouts
- Expounds the idea of vehicle-turnout procedure coupling dynamics intimately, aligning this with numerous examples of computation, and examines the result of dynamic experiments which validate the theory
- Written through Ping Wang, who's famous as a number one researcher and major developer of high-speed turnouts in China
Read or Download Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: Theory and Applications PDF
Similar civil engineering books
Establishes Geotechnical Reliability as essentially unique from Structural ReliabilityReliability-based layout is comparatively good verified in structural layout. Its use is much less mature in geotechnical layout, yet there's a regular development in the direction of reliability-based layout as noticeable within the inclusion of a brand new Annex D on "Reliability of Geotechnical buildings" within the 3rd variation of ISO 2394.
Dieses Lehrbuch behandelt die gesetzlichen Rahmenbedingungen und Grundlagen von Eisenbahn- und Straßenbahnfahrzeugen sowie die Tragwerke und Aufbauten. Großer Wert wird dabei auf anschauliche Darstellungen und zahlreiche Beispiele gelegt. Anhand dieses Buches können sich auch fachfremde Ingenieure und Eisenbahnfreunde in das Gebiet der Schienenfahrzeugtechnik erfolgreich einarbeiten.
This e-book presents introductory technical advice for civil engineers, geotechnical engineers and different specialist engineers and building managers drawn to groundwater keep watch over for a number of infrastructure tasks. here's what is mentioned: 1. good layout, 2. layout OF good structures.
This e-book offers introductory technical suggestions for civil engineers, structural engineers and different specialist engineers drawn to seismic layout of structures. here's what is discussed:1. SHEAR WALLS2. research PROCEDURES3. software OF CRITERIA4. metal FRAMES5. easy CONCEPTS6. NON-STRUCTURAL construction COMPONENTS7.
- Geomatics Engineering: A Practical Guide to Project Design
- Beyond Control: The Mississippi River’s New Channel to the Gulf of Mexico (America's Third Coast Series)
- Ethohydraulik: Grundlagen, Methoden und Erkenntnisse (German Edition)
- Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media (Dover Civil and Mechanical Engineering)
Additional info for Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: Theory and Applications
Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: Theory and Applications by Ping Wang
- Read e-book online More Urban Water: Design and Management of Dutch Water PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: Pittsburgh Streamlined Trolleys (Images of Rail) by Kenneth C. Springirth