By Wolfgang Kaschka,Frank König,Gabriel Eckermann,Leopold Hermle,Sebastian Härtter
Die gegenwärtig zur Verfügung stehende große Auswahl von Psychopharmaka stellt erhebliche Anforderungen an das pharmakologische Wissen eines jeden klinisch und in der Praxis tätigen Arztes. Eine erfolgreiche Therapie mit Psychopharmaka kann nur eine wirkungsvolle, aber nebenwirkungsarme Therapie sein.
Dieses Buch bietet:
- einen Überblick über pharmakokinetische und pharmakodynamische Interaktionen sowie Wirkmechanismen ausgewählter Psychopharmaka
- eine Darstellung des Interaktionspotenzials von trizyklischen Antidepressiva, Serotoninwiederaufnahmehemmern, Neuroleptika, Lithium und synthetischen Drogen
- Eine Einführung zum Interaktionspotenzial von MAO-Hemmern, Antidementiva sowie Phytopharmaka
- Die Darstellung der Wechselwirkungen von Antidepressiva mit der internistischen bzw. neurologischen Komedikation
Ein kurzgefasstes Nachschlagewerk für Psychiater, Neurologen, Allgemeinärzte und Internisten in Klinik und Praxis, die sich zu Fragen von möglichen Wechselwirkungen von Psychopharmaka schnell einen Überblick verschaffen wollen.
By Nagi Barakat
Get via MRCPCH half 1: BOFs and EMQs is a useful consultant for paediatricians in education, these getting ready for postgraduate examinations and for paediatricians wishing to replace their knowledge.
The writer, Nagi Barakat, is a specialist Paediatrician at Hillingdon sanatorium, Uxbridge and Honorary advisor, Paediatric Neurology division, at nice Ormond highway health center for unwell young ones, London, united kingdom, and has formerly authored a number of hugely profitable MRCPCH exam guides.
By Jay R. Harris,Marc E. Lippman,Monica Morrow,C. Kent Osborne,Jay R. Harris MD,Monica Morrow MD,C. Kent Osborne MD
Expand your wisdom of each element of breast illnesses as a various and individual workforce of internationally-recognized specialists summarize the present wisdom, together with biology and epidemiology, scientific good points, and administration. excellent for any clinician seeing sufferers with breast illness, particularly carcinoma of the breast, This complete colour fifth variation of the authoritative textual content within the box is designed to foster the certainty essential to offer optimum sufferer care..
Covering the most recent significant scientific trials, besides concise administration summaries for every scientific bankruptcy.
Illustrations and tables that emphasize breast imaging, microscopic and gross histology, anatomy, and procedural strategy improve visible understanding.
Algorithms on challenge administration in all points of breast sickness from benign techniques to breast carcinoma tell scientific practice.
eBook with content material updates is incorporated with purchase
New chapters were extra on pathology of in situ carcinomas, prophylactic contralateral mastectomy, implications of weight problems in breast melanoma, and an outline of survivorship issues
To retain views clean and up-to-date, over one 3rd of the authors are new to this edition
By William K. Ovalle,Patrick C. Nahirney
Netter’s crucial Histology integrates gross anatomy and embryology with vintage histology slides and state of the art scanning electron microscopy to provide you a wealthy visible knowing of this advanced topic. This histology textbook-atlas has a strong anatomy foundation and makes use of various visible components - together with Netter illustrations and light-weight and electron micrographs - to teach you the main quintessential histologic concepts and their clinical relevance. Excellent as either a reference and a review, Netter’s crucial Histology will serve you good at any degree of your healthcare occupation.
- Gain a wealthy understanding of this important topic throughout the succinct explanatory histology textual content.
- Learn to acknowledge either general and diseased constructions on the microscopic point with assistance from succinct explanatory textual content in addition to a variety of medical boxes.
- Access the complete contents and ancillary elements on-line at pupil seek advice, view photographs and histology slides at varied magnifications, and watch new narrated video overviews of every chapter.
- Take your studying one step further with the acquisition of Netter's Histology Flash playing cards (sold separately), designed to reinforce your understanding of ways the human physique works in overall healthiness in addition to sickness and injury.
- Thoroughly understand how functionality is associated with constitution through brand-new electron micrographs, a lot of which were more suitable and colorized to teach ultra-structures in 3D.
By N. Anthony Moore,William A. Roy
Get the main out of your learn time, and event a pragmatic USMLE simulation with swift evaluate Gross and Developmental Anatomy, third variation, by means of Drs. N. Anthony Moore and William A. Roy. This new reference within the hugely rated speedy assessment sequence is formatted as a bulleted define with pictures, tables and figures that handle the entire gross and developmental anatomy details you want to understand for the USMLE. And with scholar seek advice performance, you could familiarize yourself with the feel and appear of the particular examination by way of taking a timed or a tradition attempt on-line that comes with 350 USMLE-style questions.
- Review the most up-tp-date details with thoroughly up to date chapters, photographs, and questions.
- Access all of the details you must understand quick and simply with a ordinary, four-color define layout that comes with High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Take a timed or a tradition attempt on-line with greater than 350 USMLE-style questions and entire rationales for why each attainable solution is true or improper.
- Profit from the tips of sequence editor, Dr. Edward Goljan, a well known writer of clinical learn references, who's individually fascinated about content material review.
- Get a greater knowing of advanced anatomical ideas with extra radiologic pictures in addition to anatomical illustrations by means of Dr. Frank H. Netter.
- Study and take notes extra simply with the hot, greater web page size.
- Practice with a brand new trying out platform on USMLE seek advice that provides you a pragmatic assessment event and completely prepares you for the exam.
By Helmut Schatz
-Integration der wichstigsten Diabetes-Studien
-Gentechnologisch hergestellte Insuline
-Fortschritte im Bereich des "genetic engineering"
-Biotechnologischer Ersatz der insulinproduzierenden Zellen
Multidisziplinär und übersichtlich:
-Autorenteam aus zahlreichen Fachrichtungen
-Einheitliches didaktisches Konzept
-Knappe Merksätze als Überschriften für einen raschen Informationszugriff
-Alle nationalen Leitlinien
-Disease administration Programme
By Yousef Gargani,Daniel Dr Horton-Szar
The new sequence of Crash direction maintains to supply readers with whole assurance of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, simple demeanour. development at the good fortune of past versions, the hot Crash classes hold the preferred and specified gains that so characterized the sooner volumes. All Crash classes were totally up to date all through.
- More than ninety illustrations current scientific, diagnostic and sensible info in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and obtainable method of the topic makes studying in particular easy
- Written by means of scholars for college students - authors who comprehend examination pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and counsel’ containers, and different priceless aide-mémoires
- Succinct assurance of the topic permits ‘sharp concentration’ and effective use of time in the course of examination preparation
- Contains an absolutely up to date self-assessment part - perfect for honing examination abilities and self-testing
- Self-assessment part totally up to date to mirror present examination requirements
- Contains ‘common examination pitfalls’ as recommended by way of faculty
- Crash classes additionally to be had electronically!
- Online self-assessment financial institution additionally to be had - content material edited by means of Dan Horton-Szar!
Now celebrating over 10 years of luck - Crash direction has been specifically devised that can assist you get via your checks with ease.
Completely revised all through, the recent variation of Crash direction is completely adapted to satisfy your wishes by way of offering every little thing you must recognize in a single position. sincerely awarded in a attempted and relied on, easy-to-use, layout, every one ebook within the sequence supplies whole assurance of the topic in a no-nonsense, effortless fashion.
Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', each one bankruptcy publications you succinctly throughout the subject, giving complete insurance of the curriculum when heading off pointless and infrequently complicated aspect. each one bankruptcy is additionally supported by way of a whole art programme, and lines the ever renowned 'Hints and counsel' containers in addition to different beneficial aide-mémoires. All volumes comprise an updated self-assessment part which lets you attempt your wisdom and hone your examination skills.
Authored via scholars or junior medical professionals - operating below shut college supervision - every one quantity has been ready through anyone who has lately been within the examination scenario and so relates heavily on your wishes. So even if you want to get out of a repair or goal for contrast Crash Course is for you!!
By Ingemar Davidson,Maurizio Gallieni,Ramesh Saxena
Volume I, thoroughly, covers peritoneal dialysis. the concept that of "Peritoneal Dialysis First" states that at any time when possible peritoneal dialysis will be the 1st dialysis modality thought of for sufferers wanting a lifelong entry technique. Peritoneal dialysis deals a survival gain for numerous years after dialysis initiation. sufferers who obtain a transplant whereas on peritoneal dialysis have higher results in comparison to sufferers who're on hemodialysis. As all dialysis entry modalities have a excessive failure expense over the years, proactively making plans and putting entry for hemodialysis in sufferers on peritoneal dialysis serves as "life insurance," may still the peritoneal dialysis modality later fail. Peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis must never be visible as aggressive treatments yet particularly complementary, the place over the years either dialysis entry concepts are regarded as critical elements of considerate long term planning.
CONTRIBUTORS: Janet Bardsley, Joanne Bargman, Mary Brandt, Ingemar Davidson, Kendle Frazier, Maurizio Gallieni, Christine Hwang, Shawna McMichael, Anil Paramesh, Eric Peden, Ramesh Saxena, Daniel Scott, Douglas Slakey, Min Yoo
By Kai Zacharowski,Martin Bergold,Stefanie Eing,Daniel Gill-Schuster,Lars Holzer,Friederike Janshon,Andrea Kindler,Stefanie Kranepuhl,Pia-Alexandra Ockelmann,Sabrina Pflum,Florian Raimann
- prägnante und lebendige Beispiele
- Parallelen zum eigenen Klinikalltag durch fallbezogenen Aufbau
- situationsbezogene und präventive Maßnahmen
- Info-Boxen mit Hintergrundwissen
- Cave-Felder zu häufigen Problemen
- Fazit der Fälle am Kapitelende
By Kay Mohanna,Ruth Chambers,David Wall