By Eric Freeman,Elisabeth Robson
In diesem Buch sind die neuesten Erkenntnisse der Kognitionswissenschaft und der Lerntheorie eingeflossen, um Ihnen das Lernen so einfach wie möglich zu machen. Statt einschläfernder Bleiwüsten verwendet dieses Buch eine Vielzahl von Abbildungen und Textstilen, die Ihnen das Wissen direkt ins Hirn spielen — und zwar so, dass es sitzt.
By Éric Sarrion
By Gaurav Saini
Build a whole, professional-quality, hybrid cellular program with Ionic
About This Book
- Develop high-grade and performance-optimized hybrid functions utilizing the most recent model of Ionic
- Discover the most recent and upcoming positive factors of Ionic
- A sensible advisor that can assist you absolutely make the most of all of the positive factors and elements of Ionic efficiently
Who This booklet Is For
The audience for this publication is intermediate-level program builders who've a few easy wisdom of Ionic.
What you'll Learn
- Use each Ionic part and its customization in accordance with the appliance besides a few vital 3rd social gathering components
- Recently published Lazy Loading and Grid approach helping computer program with Electron
- Integration of a few of the Ionic backend prone and contours corresponding to Ionic Push, DB, Auth, set up on your application
- Exploration of white-listing, CORS, and numerous different platform safeguard facets to safe your application
- Synchronization of your info with the cloud server and fetching it in actual time utilizing Ionic Cloud and Firebase services
- Integration of the Cordova iBeacon plugin with a view to fetch contextual facts at the foundation of position and Websockets for actual time conversation for IOT dependent applications
- Implementation of offline performance on your PWA software utilizing service-worker, cache garage and indexedDB
Ionic is an open resource, front-end framework so that it will boost hybrid cellular apps with none native-language difficulty for every platform. It bargains a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS, and JS elements for construction hugely interactive cellular apps.
This e-book can help you to strengthen an entire, expert and caliber cellular software with Ionic Framework. you are going to commence the adventure through studying to configure, customise, and migrate Ionic 1x to 3x. Then, you are going to circulate directly to Ionic three elements and notice how one can customise them based on your functions. additionally, you will enforce a number of local plugins and combine them with Ionic and Ionic Cloud providers to take advantage of them optimally on your program. through this time, it is possible for you to to create a full-fledged e-commerce software. subsequent, you are going to grasp authorization, authentication, and protection options in Ionic three to make sure that your program and knowledge are safe. extra, you are going to combine the backend prone reminiscent of Firebase and the Cordova iBeacon plugin on your software. finally, you can be having a look into revolutionary internet functions and its help with Ionic, with an indication of an offline-first application.
By the top of the booklet, you won't in simple terms have outfitted a qualified, hybrid cellular program, yet also will have ensured that your app is safe and function driven.
Style and approach
A step by step advisor (covering all its positive factors and parts) to construct an entire cellular program utilizing Ionic. every one bankruptcy will hide diversified beneficial properties of Ionic.
By Ben Smith
By Jesse Cravens,Jeff Burtoft
With ninety distinctive hacks, professional internet builders Jesse Cravens and Jeff Burtoft show interesting makes use of of HTML5-related applied sciences. every one recipe offers a transparent clarification, screenshots, and entire code examples for requisites that come with Canvas, SVG, CSS3, multimedia, info garage, internet staff, WebSockets, and geolocation.
You’ll additionally locate hacks for HTML5 markup components and attributes that may offer you a superb starting place for inventive recipes that persist with. The final bankruptcy walks you thru every little thing you must recognize to get your HTML5 app off the floor, from Node.js to deploying your server to the cloud.
Here are only some of the hacks you’ll locate during this book:
- Make iOS-style card flips with CSS transforms and transitions
- Replace the heritage of your video with the Canvas tag
- Use Canvas to create high-res Retina Display-ready media
- Make parts in your web page user-customizable with editable content
- Cache media assets in the neighborhood with the filesystem API
- Reverse-geocode the positioning of your net app user
- Process picture information with pixel manipulation in a devoted net worker
- Push notifications to the browser with Server-Sent Events
By Masoud Kalali,Bhakti Mehta
As the know-how panorama strikes concentration in the direction of smaller units, the necessity for development scalable, versatile, light-weight, and real-time communications-based purposes grows. HTML five and Java EE 7 supply a brand new synthesis of applied sciences that exhibit great scope and strength in parts of machine independence, asynchronous communique, interoperability, and portability.
Developing RESTful prone utilizing JAX-RS 2.0, WebSockets and JSON is a pragmatic, hands-on consultant that gives you with transparent and pragmatic info to use the genuine strength at the back of HTML5 and Java EE applied sciences. This ebook additionally grants an exceptional beginning for utilizing them on your applications.
Developing RESTful prone utilizing JAX-RS 2.0, WebSockets and JSON appears on the varied HTML5-based Java EE 7 API, and takes a deep dive into the person components of applied sciences to hide simple to complicated innovations, and likewise offers most sensible practices for every API. additionally, you will the best way to construct a REST-based occasion Notification program utilizing the Twitter API, tying the entire diversified applied sciences jointly that we are going to hide. additionally, you will seriously look into integrating diverse Java EE APIs to construct a Library program. which will reap the benefits of utilizing the recent HTML5 applied sciences and Java EE 7 platform, then this can be the publication for you. you are going to study every thing you must comprehend to construct moveable RESTful internet providers with JAX-RS 2.0, internet Sockets, JSON, and Server-Sent Events.
Written as a simple and sensible consultant, this e-book is a crash path on utilizing JAX-RS 2.0, WebSockets and JSON to advance RESTful services.
Who this booklet is for
Developing RESTful companies utilizing JAX-RS 2.0, WebSockets and JSON is an ideal analyzing resource for program builders who're acquainted with Java EE and are prepared to appreciate the hot HTML5-related performance brought in Java EE 7 to enhance productiveness. To take complete benefit of this ebook, try to be acquainted with Java EE and feature a few easy knowing of utilizing the GlassFish program server.
By Narayan Prusty
- Explore the recent positive aspects of ECMAScript 6 and the way they are often included to construct innovative internet applications
- Learn approximately sleek net architectures and construct real-world apps on best of them
The e-book starts off by means of protecting a unmarried web page program that builds at the leading edge MVC process utilizing AngularJS. As we movement ahead, the booklet indicates you ways to enhance an enterprise-level software with the microservices structure, utilizing Node to construct net companies. We then specialise in community programming innovations and you can construct a real-time net program with websockets.
What you are going to learn
- Learn to create unmarried web page websites
- Gain services in responsive and dynamic site design
- Enable Real-time communications among client-client and client-server/server-client
- Create APIs for large-scale applications
- Write whole purposes utilizing useful reactive programming
About the Author
Apart from consulting for numerous startups, he additionally runs a weblog titled QNimate (http://qnimate.com) and a video-tutorial web site titled QScutter (http://qscutter. com), the place he stocks information regarding many of the applied sciences he works on. formerly, he wrote a e-book titled studying ECMAScript 6, which used to be released by way of Packt Publishing.
You can achieve Narayan on LinkedIn (https://in.linkedin.com/in/narayanprusty).
Table of Contents
- Breaking into Microservices Architecture
- Building a chit Site
- Communication among Browsers in genuine Time
- Building a Chatroulette
- Bidirectional communique in genuine Time
- Building a dwell rating Site
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Building a complicated Profile seek Widget
- New positive factors of Bootstrap 4
- Building consumer Interfaces utilizing React
- Building an RSS Reader utilizing React and Flux
- New positive aspects of Angular 2
- Building a seek Engine Template utilizing AngularJS 2
- Securing and Scaling Node.js Applications
By Bilal Shahid
About This Book
- Add graphical charts in your web pages and internet applications
- Build interactive dynamic charts utilizing Highcharts
- Step-by-step advisor for exploring this powerful graphical device with real-world examples
- Gain an perception into the Highcharts API and its customized events
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
- Create quite a few chart varieties together with line, column, bar, quarter, and pie
- Use top practices and strategies to successfully visualize the data
- Customize Highcharts aesthetics with internet fonts, various fill kinds, and jQuery UI for animations
- Utilize the Highcharts API and occasions to programmatically accomplish a number of tasks
- Preprocess information from a number of assets to dynamically plot the chart
- Export your charts to diversified codecs together with .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .svg
This e-book offers readers with the elemental wisdom they should start with Highcharts improvement. we'll take a look at the positive aspects that come choked with the Highcharts library together with these of the most recent model: four. you are going to then commence your coding trip by means of developing charts of alternative forms whereas additionally numerous thoughts to complete the projects fast and extra successfully. This e-book will turn out to be a useful advisor while you're simply beginning out with the net charting know-how or are migrating from one other library to Highcharts. ultimately, you are going to know about facts preprocessing suggestions and exporting your charts to diverse codecs to be downloaded by means of the tip user.
By Minko Gechev
- Up up to now with the most recent API alterations brought by means of Angular 2 and 4
- Get acquainted with the advancements to directives, swap detection, dependency injection, router, and more
- Understand Angular's new component-based architecture
- Start utilizing TypeScript to supercharge your Angular applications
I'm overjoyed to determine this new replace and wish it is helping you construct remarkable issues with Angular. - Misko Hevery, writer of AngularJS and Angular
Angular is the fashionable framework you want to construct performant and powerful net functions. This ebook is the fastest solution to improve your AngularJS wisdom to the courageous new global of Angular, and get grips with the framework.
It begins with an summary placing the adjustments of the framework in context with model 1. After that, you can be taken on a TypeScript crash-course so that you can benefit from Angular in its local, statically-typed atmosphere. you are going to discover the recent switch detection mechanism intimately, how directives and parts have replaced, the way you create purposes with Angular, and lots more and plenty extra. subsequent, you will know how to efficienly improve varieties, use the router, enforce verbal exchange with HTTP companies, and remodel information with customized pipes. eventually, we'll have a look at the Angular's Ahead-of-Time compiler, angular-cli and different such instruments that support us construct specialist applications.
By the top of the publication, you may be able to commence construction fast and effective Angular functions appropriate with v2 and v4, that reap the benefits of the entire new good points on offer.
This booklet is brand new for the 2.4 free up and is appropriate with the 4.0 free up as well.
What you'll learn
- Understand the adjustments made of AngularJS with side-by-side code samples to assist demystify the Angular studying curve
- Start operating with Angular's new approach to imposing directives
- Use TypeScript to jot down glossy, robust Angular applications
- Dig in to the switch detection procedure, and different architectural adjustments to ensure you recognize what is going on less than the hood of Angular
- Get to paintings with the hot router in Angular
- Use the recent positive factors of Angular, together with pipes, and the up-to-date beneficial properties akin to varieties, providers, and dependency injection
- Learn concerning the server-side rendering in Angular to maintain your new functions SEO-friendly
- Enhance your functions utilizing Ahead-of-Time compilation and internet Workers
About the Author
Minko Gechev is a software program engineer who strongly believes in open resource software program. He has constructed a variety of such tasks together with codelyzer, the AngularJS variety consultant, aspect.js etc. including Igor Minar, John Papa and Ward Bell, Minko is without doubt one of the coauthors of the reliable Angular kind guide.
Minko likes to scan with theoretical ideas from computing device technological know-how and follow them in perform. He has spoken approximately Angular and software program improvement at around the world meetings and meetups, together with ng-conf, ng-vegas, AngularConnect, FDConf, Angular-SF, and Connect.Tech.
Table of Contents
- Get Going with Angular
- The development Blocks of an Angular Application
- TypeScript Crash Course
- Getting began with Angular elements and Directives
- Dependency Injection in Angular
- Working with the Angular Router and Forms
- Explaining Pipes and speaking with RESTful Services
- Tooling and improvement Experience
By Jukka Korpela
There is a distinct specialise in the rising Globalize.js library, which supplies facts units for greater than three hundred cultures, in addition to the facility to strengthen customized cultures.
The options integrated during this ebook, which aren't with no trouble chanced on somewhere else, are effortless to benefit and apply.
Who may still learn this book:
Readers of this publication will learn:
How to make sure an program is "world ready"—removing pointless language and tradition dependencies
How to leverage the typical Locale info Repository (CLDR) to help international applications
How to localize the consumer interface to handle various cultural necessities and expectations
How to deal with textual content enter that falls good outdoor conventional "A-Z" characters