By Patrick Bond,Ana Garcia
BRICS: An Anti-Capitalist Critique is an edited assortment which goals to respond to those questions via supplying serious research of the increase of the BRICS economies in the framework of a predatory, exclusionary and unequal international capitalism. a variety of methods to the emergence of latest economies of the worldwide South are integrated, that are variously co-operative and opposed to the normal powers.
Bringing to mild a brand new standpoint on those international locations, this is often a useful e-book in case you are looking to comprehend the present geopolitical and fiscal panorama from an anti-capitalist standpoint.
Read or Download BRICS: An Anti-Capitalist Critique PDF
Similar business biographies & primers books
Vor mehr als 250 Jahren wurde das Reich errichtet, in dem King Cotton herrscht. Krieg, Sklaverei und Ausbeutung standen an seiner Wiege. Während fremde Kulturen rücksichtslos zerschlagen wurden, häuften Händler im Zusammenspiel mit der Staatsgewalt enorme Vermögen an. Ein neues ökonomisches Prinzip begann seinen globalen Siegeszug.
As nationwide leaders fight to restore their economies, the folk of Europe face a stark truth, which has created a chance for neighborhood leaders and citizen movers and shakers to upward thrust to the get together to spur revitalization from the ground up. the writer bargains a six-point plan to prosperity.
One of many defining good points of the worldwide economic system is the increase of the BRICS - a bloc of rising economies, produced from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. those international locations appear to be transforming into at a miles swifter fee than the built international locations of the Eurozone and North the USA. Will the BRICS aid drag the built international out of the commercial mire?
The improvement of the endogenous progress version rekindled curiosity in progress idea. not like the neo-classical version, long-run endogenous development emerged as an equilibrium final result, reflecting the behaviour of optimizing brokers within the economic climate. This e-book brings jointly a few contributions in progress conception and macroeconomic dynamics, reflecting those advancements and the continued debate over the relative benefits of neo-classical and endogenous development types.
- Zukunft der Warenhausstandorte in Deutschland (German Edition)
- The Conservatives and Industrial Efficiency, 1951-1964: Thirteen Wasted Years? (Routledge Explorations in Economic History)
- Call Centers and the Global Division of Labor: A Political Economy of Post-Industrial Employment and Union Organizing (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- Foreign Trade as a Factor of Economic Growth: Russian-Chinese Foreign Trade Cooperation (Contributions to Economics)
- Just Around The Corner: The Paradox Of The Jobless Recovery
Additional info for BRICS: An Anti-Capitalist Critique
BRICS: An Anti-Capitalist Critique by Patrick Bond,Ana Garcia
- Download e-book for kindle: Wir: - nicht nur in Machtlfing! - (German Edition) by Gerhard Früchtl
- Download e-book for kindle: Lenten Sourcebook, The: . by Herbert Lockyer